Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Freebie Lipgloss yay yay yay!

I just found an old-school freebie gloss that came with Glamour magazine, exactly six months ago. I picked it up from Stockholm's Arlanda Airport; the gloss is the other half of my pre-reviewed blush I mentioned having gotten with Glamour magazine.

This lip gloss has a rather strong and scary color and i NEVER tried it before. I know...i should have, but oh well. Anyways, i did it today (should definitely prioritize things around the house instead of rummaging for old makeup...sigh!). It looks fantastic, what can i say. it's my ONLY bold and daring gloss, a sort of an electric raspberry (that's what i would have called the shade...) that doesn't scare me anymore. I wish i'd tried it before.
Daylight
Next to Lancome Color Fever in Hot Number-a potential dupe

It's clearly a bit more purple undertoned than Hot Number but they're quite similar.
This is what one sheer layer looks like:

Two layers of lipgloss:
Bubblegum-like

No comments:

Post a Comment