Monday, September 13, 2010

Project Ten Pan...

That's what happened- i finished these products so i figured, well, why not consider it a 'Pan project', right. I definitely need it...to cut back on my unused makeup/cosmetics in general.
Nivea Soft moisturizer- one of my all-time favorites, an old-school product i pair up with Nivea creme for perfectly hydrated skin. Never broke me out, in fact i always used it after some product went all bad on me and caused problems, such as Nuxe's Aromaperfection moisturizing& controlling lotion...'nuff said. This is a staple for me but since the Swedish weather is quite harsh right now i'm going to keep my A-Derma and Nivea creme regime for the time being and come back to this one in summer time.

Isadora Active Moist Makeup-i blogged about this here. It's a very good foundation that protects and moisturizes. Doesn't last as long as Estee Lauder Double Wear (whoa!), but it's a great budget find. You can't beat the SPF 30 either. Will come back to this as soon as i get over my Double Wear addiction.

L'Oreal Elnett hairspray- that's probably the only thing i will repurchase very soon since i can't live without it. Tried everything, and some stuff did come close to this one, but well, you definitely can't beat old' Elnett. Definitely tempted to try the Satin finish (or something like that), the new hairspray in a pink tube that Eva Longoria is currently on TV promoting.

Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher- blogged about it here. I already threw the tube away so no picture of the little fellow.

Nivea Ideal Finish foundation- another good drugstore dupe for Revlon's Colorstay. Thick, great coverage, a tad oily maybe. Going through it very fast cause i've got my mind set on several foundations i definitely want to try (discontinued stuff found online).

Max Factor Lasting Performance- a blah foundation. Nothing spectacular. I didn't like it because i have the Double Wear to compare everything with. Nice color range but well, no staying power. Anyways, glad to finish with this one. I wanted to throw it away at first. Maybe someone will want it, who knows.

Lumene Beauty Base Matifying Primer- i love their products wholeheartedly but this stuff is a huge flop. Didn't do anything for my skin. I mixed it with some other foundations i didn't like to create a tinted moisturizer...and get rid of it asap. Bleh.

L'Oreal Infallible foundation- a good product but way too dark for my skintone (purchased during my tanorexic phase). I mainly use it for contouring but the yellow undertones really put me off. I've got a stick foundation from Isadora in a darker color that i use for contouring purposes so this guy is not needed at all.

L'Oreal Star Secrets lipstick- one of my favorites of all time :( it's slowly dying and diminishing with each use, Will scoop out even the last drop but i can't lie and say i'm not feeling a bit of an urge to go shopping for a new one now...that my fave lipstick is over! Really, right? :D

Max Factor Creme Puff in Translucent- B.D.W., i.e. before Double Wear in makeup ages, i used to love this powder deeply. It was the only thing that felt good on the skin and looked extremely natural. Now that i don't need a powder to set my makeup with, i'm stuck with another backup of this. Definitely going to use it with other foundations (Face Stockholm, Nivea, etc) and on top of concealers-it's the only thing that doesn't make my makeup 'crack'. As you can see by the condition of the top lid this has seen better days when it was frantically used.

Guess it's time for new makeup purchases now...

No comments:

Post a Comment