Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bronzer Find!

Isadora Bronzing Powder in 87 Golden Tan. My new-old find. Comes in a huge compact with mirror. I purchased it a while ago but never quite used it properly (an older formulation of the same bronzer was my staple); rediscovered it today and had to say a little something about it. This stuff is so fabulous it deserves a blog rave of its own:
Huge compact

It doesn't look orange at all. It's a satin finish light chocolate with champagne-pink undertones. Suits perfectly my skintone (my arms are lighter than my face) and doesn't look muddy. Perfect consistency as well, doesn't leave too much product when i swirl the brush on the pan.

This is among my top 3 bronzers (upcoming review). 
It is a summer product rather than a regular and i found this shade doesn't look the same when marketed under different packagings (classic compact with mirror). I prefer a different one from that range (Isadora as well) but this is one of my staples especially in summer- it's huge (35 g or 1.2 fl. oz.) and perfect for the face and body at the same time- arms, collar bone, legs...;)
The brush it came with (sold separately but from the same range) is huge, fluffy and the softest thing ever (natural bristles, uber puffy and efficient). I use it every day as a powder brush, bronzer, blush, highlighter, it's a real beauty passepartout.
Being a drugstore product, i think this bronzer is highly indicated as a multi-use and i definitely LOVE it thus thumbs up for Isadora. It never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment